Briony Barton-Chapple Counselling Covid-19 guidelines for working with clients face to face from August 2020
Every precaution will be taken to ensure your safety; however, this cannot guarantee 100% protection from Covid-19.
- I practice in two settings – my home and a room I rent in Ealing.
- When you enter the front door, can you please wear a face covering until you sit down and then it can be removed.
- I will provide hand sanitizer, please use this to clean your hands after entering the room.
- I have re arranged my rooms so our seats are now over a 2M distance apart.
- I like to offer water but for now please bring your own drinks with you.
- Tissues will be provided but now in individual packets.
- I will email you contracts and any other paperwork that is required in the counselling session, which you can print and bring into the counselling session.
- Can you please bring your own pens?
The above is all condition to:
- You and I are not showing any symptoms of Covid-19.
- You are not in the vulnerable or shielded group.