I am a fully qualified counsellor with a diploma in Person-Centred Counselling and my experience of working with clients includes Metanoia Counselling and Psychotherapy Services, Bereft – Bereavement Support, Phoenix Counselling and Psychotherapy Service.
I am currently working with male and female survivors of rape and sexual abuse and working with students at Greenshaw High School.
I continue my professional development in such areas as …
– Place2be – working with children and play therapy.
– Rasasc – working at RASASC with disclosure of rape and sexual abuse.
– Care2Talk – working with victims of domestic abuse.
– Flourishing Minds – Trauma Focused counselling and play therapy.
– Couples and relationship counselling.
– Introduction to CBT.
I am committed to working in a practice that supports men and women and by working in London has allowed me to work with clients from a wide variety of cultures and ethnicities.
No one else is in control of your happiness but you. You have the power to change anything that you want to change and i am able to help you to do that.
I am a member of the following association.
– The British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
I abide by the Code of Ethics and Practice issued by the BACP and I am professionally supervised by a qualified supervisor as part of my commitment to ethical practice.